Thursday, November 12, 2009

NOVEMBER 5-10 - PERM/MOSCOW, RUSSIA - Returning to the homeland: A Preface, Due to Dreaminess

Hey guys - sorry I haven't updated in so long - I have been insanely busy on this trip! So much has happened, and I hope I can do a good job of summing it all up...

And of course, as I write that, I realize that I've left my USB cable somewhere in Siberia, so I'm unable to share the awesome pics until I get home in 3 days. I would be doing you a great disservice by not sharing them with you... so if you don't mind waiting a little bit longer, I'll write a whale of post when I get back home.

Sorry! I guess I should have tried to get more sleep on this trip, as maybe I would not have been so absent-minded.

D'oh!

How about this... I'll leave with some travel photos from my iPhone:

Return to Russia: Mini Tour 2009

Return to Russia: Mini Tour 2009

Return to Russia: Mini Tour 2009

Return to Russia: Mini Tour 2009

Return to Russia: Mini Tour 2009


Return to Russia: Mini Tour 2009

Return to Russia: Mini Tour 2009

Return to Russia: Mini Tour 2009

And now... I'm gonna do cartwheels and backflips around my room here in Eskisehir because I just tried true Turkish coffee for the first time. Hee-ya!

No comments: